1. Colorful2. Not a lot of pictures3. Too much words
1) The size of the words is too small.2) The words on top cannot be read because there is no colour contrast between the background and words3) The description of the product is neatly organised
Lack of Visual ImagesMessy - Difficult to readVariety of colours
- Not much visual representation- Chunks of words- Information given is a lot
1. Too many words make the poster seem congested. The person could have added more pictures to make the poster look less messed up and make the poster easier to read.2. Bad background used. The background used does not relate to the objective of the poster and makes the words harder to read.3. The colour contrast is really bad and makes it harder for the words to be read and also the colour of the words and the font of the words are hard to read.
1.Too many words.2.The background colour is dark.3.There are no pictures.
There are too many words and the background is making the words hard to read. The product also cannot be seen easily.
Too much wordsHard to readBad contrast
This comment has been removed by the author.
Purpose was clearThe benefits were emphasised Good colour contrast
Too much informationColourfulFull of words, no pictures
1. too wordy2. colors do not match3. does not go straight to the point
- translucent text backgrounds make the words hard to read- good organisation techniques- too wordy (include more visuals)
The colors are nice
Not that logical as the pic shows notice board but then that guy puts a scotch tape but its better than the right one